For the processing of your personal data, MUSACURVY complies with national and european law, as well as any additional norms.
For this reason, MUSACURVY adopts the required technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, modification, improper use, non authorised access and theft of the personal data provided. Always in accordance with the estate of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
The Service can be used without using a user account, as a “Guest” or like a “Registered User”. During the shopping process that distinction will be clearly showed.
The (personal and non personal) information collected by the Service will change according to that.
The personal and non personal information collected by the Service will be provided through three different ways: 1) the one collected automatically 2) the one that you provide voluntarily and 3) the one provided by third parties.
2.1.- The one collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from where you are connecting, the device used and its characteristics, the operating system and web browser used, language, country, time and date of the request, the reference URL or mobile network used (among others).
- Data about your use of the Service and possible bugs or errors detected during its use.
- Data about your physical location through different technologies such as the GPS signals sent from a mobile device, the used Wifi points of access or the mobile phone antennas that are closer to you. In any case, the data is always collected according to the privacy settings of your device.
2.2.- The one that you provide voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The one required by MUSACURVY during the signup of a user on the online shop, having at least to provide the personal data marked with an asterisk on some fields: name and surname, email and password.
- In relation to the password, you are responsible for its protection. In that sense, you will accept responsibility about any damage or loss that could originate from an inappropriate use or the transfer of the password to third parties.
- The one provided through the “Love Yourself” feature, consisting in a name, email, profile picture, location and message.
- Optionally, you will be able to provide a website address.
- You accept that you will only upload your own pictures or the ones where you have obtain the corresponding rights. Besides, you accept that you have gathered the consent of any third party (in the case of children, their legal tutor) that could also appear on the pictures.
- The one required by MUSACURVY to complete the shopping process as a “Guest”: name and surname, delivery address, email, city, county, phone number, country and any related to the credit/debit card.
- Optionally, you will also be able to provide business name, postal code, fax number and a message for a gift.
- The information, personal or not, that the messages sent through the contact channels or opinion areas established on the Service, such as your name, alias or email.
- The email provided for the subscription to our newsletter. If you use an email from a third party, you accept that the corresponding consent has been gathered.
2.3.- The one provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The one provided by payment systems for a credit or debit card, such as the time of the purchase or its amount.
- The one provided by courier services such as delivery time, date and place.
You should know that the fulfillment of the forms is voluntary. In any case, the unfulfillment of the required fields (the ones marked with an asterisk) will limit or make impossible the use of the Service.
The personal data that you provide us will be collected and processed in the files controlled by MUSACURVY. This way, your requests can be attended, the service provided and you will be informed through electronic means about the activity of the company and its services.
At any moment, you can exercise your rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data through email at email@example.com or via postal mail at: Francisco Silvela St., number 35, 4D, CP 28028 Madrid, Spain. In both cases, we will need your name and surname, as well as a copy of your national ID document.
Here you can find the forms to exercise these rights.
MUSACURVY commits to respect the confidentiality of the data collected, to use it according to the purposes established here, to fulfill its obligation of custody and to adopt all the required measures that could avoid the loss, alteration or unauthorised access and process of the data, according to the current regulations.
In relation to the use of the online shop, you state that you are an adult with full legal capacity to use this site according to its terms and conditions and be entailed by this agreement, that you accept entirely.
You state that all the information provided to access the Service, before and after its use, it’s complete, accurate and reliable.
5.- Use of the Data
The data provided to MUSACURVY will be used:
- To manage, provide and update the Service.
- To attend your requests.
- To process your payments.
- To send you through email, if you have previously consent to it or according to applicable law, our newsletter and/or promotions from our commercial partners.
- To plan and develop the commercial activities of the Service, such as advertising, directly or through third party providers.
- To keep the security of the Service, to investigate illegal activities, to follow our terms and conditions and to help law enforcement during its investigations.
6.- Delete your account
You can delete your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide to delete your account, all your data will be eliminated, including backups, in no more than 90 days.
7.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, MUSACURVY could share, preserve or disclose some personal Information to third parties, in a non-aggregated form:
To provide the Service:
- Providers that lend a service on our own name, including credits cards processing, web hosting, commercial analytics, customer service or marketing. Service providers can collect and have access to information required to carry out its duties. Nevertheless, service providers cannot share or obtain the information for any different purpose.
- To collaborate with competent authorities:
- If we believe that is a reasonably necessity to comply with any law or legal process in any part of the world. In any case, we will only provide the required information.
- If we believe that this action is appropriate to comply with the terms and conditions of MUSACURVY.
- If we need to detect, prevent or in any other way deal with or go after scams, the security or the technicals aspects related to MUSACURVY.
MUSACURVY adopts all the required technical and organisational measures to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non personal information collected, against unauthorised accesses, as well as its accidental modification, loss or destruction.
When you send and receive data through the Service, this communication is protected by electronic security measures such as the SSL protocol. In addition, the provided information that MUSACURVY stores on its databases is equally protected by security systems that prevent the access to them by unauthorised third parties.
MUSACURVY makes its best efforts to have most up to date systems for the efficiency of the security systems. Besides, MUSACURVY stores the personal information for as long as the law allows and requires. The information is destroyed periodically once there is no need for it, anymore.
Having said that, MUSACURVY cannot guarantee the total security of the information collected. For that reason, you must collaborate and always use your common sense about the information that you share. Specially personal data or the one shared on open spaces, such as a review about a product.
In those cases, you must be aware that you publish that information under your responsibility. MUSACURVY cannot guarantee that the published information won't be seeing by unauthorised persons. In addition, you understand and agree that, even once the information has been deleted, it can be visible through cache or when some other users have copied or stored it.
We will inform you about its changes by sending you a notification to the provided email address and/or through a notice about it in our website.
Address: Francisco Silvela St., number 35, 4D, CP 28028 Madrid, Spain